Frequently Asked Questions

What is physical therapy?

Physical therapy is a form of health care that evaluates, diagnoses and treats physical limitations. Physical therapists use physical techniques that can alleviate pain and restore human function and performance.

Are your physical therapists doctors?

All of COR Clinic’s physical therapists have doctorate degrees, which is the terminal level of education within the profession of physical therapy.

Who are your patients?

COR Clinic sees patients ages 8 to 100, with a variety of conditions. About 60 percent of our clients have orthopedic conditions, while the remaining 40 percent have athletic-related orthopedic conditions.

What services does COR Clinic provide?

COR Clinic offers a wide range of services, including:

Orthopedic physical therapy
Massage therapy
Orthopedic hand, wrist and elbow therapy
Personal training
Women’s health physical therapy
Athletic training
Geriatric rehabilitation
Boot camp
Fall prevention
Stretching

What conditions do COR Clinic physical therapists treat?

COR Clinic treats conditions including, but not limited to:

Low back pain
Sprains
Upper back pain
Compressed Nerves
Neck pain
Overuse injuries
Joint pain
Sports Injuries
Gait disorders
Sports Injuries
Balance disorders
Biomechanics
Strains
Pre- and post-operative conditions
What insurance do you take?

We accept many different insurance plans as an in-network provider. However, if COR Clinic is not an in-network provider for your insurance, we accept all PPO and POS plans as an out-of-network provider.

Insurance

COR Clinic works with most major insurance plans to ensure you can receive the best care possible. Please contact COR Clinic to find out your insurance benefits today.